September 8, 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Challenging Stamp

Hey everyone!
Last week on the Club Penguin community blog, Club Penguin asked you what was the most challenging stamp you ever collected? Here is what Lightdeer had said:
The one most challenging for me was definitely catching mullet in Aqua Grabber! I had been trying for forever, even before stamps came out! Always pulled me into walls, then id lose him. But then one day, mullet pulled me in all the right directions, and i caught him! I love that stamp so much (and the coins didnt hurt either!) so i display that stamp on the cover of my book. Waddle on CP!
Awesome answer Lightdeer!

Since the Fall Fair has been such a great party this year, Club Penguin would like to ask you: “What is your favorite game at the Fall Fair?”.
You can write your own review at the Club Penguin blog! Make sure it’s between 50-75 words, if you do get chosen you can receive 10,000 free coins from Club Penguin!
- Eninem